This is a link to the Prairie Scapes site Contact page. Tabs provide other information you may want to know about what we do. There is information about us, our mission, our pricing, our portfolio, some FAQs and many testimonials.
What matters to you?
Each day has its own demands. Many of us have an every growing list of things to do, or things we hope to accomplish. We hope to find time for ourselves and try to spend some quality time with our loved ones.
Make the time for yourself. Make the time for others in that special place … a place where you feel comfort … a place you go for that needed R and R … a place where you grow … and the place you recreate YOU.
Where? - your own yard! Not just any yard - But the yard that inspires you - inspires others - and makes a big statement about your values in life.
If you don't have that special retreat - or your yard needs some 'reworking' - a landscape plan is the start. All things in life seem to follow the rule "It's 90% planning, and 10% doing that gets it done!" Let Prairie Scapes do the planning.
You just have to make the call. CALL us at 403-224-2667. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com.
A plan for now, and a plan for the future. Start today!
Prairie Scapes is built on integrity and value. Check out some of our testimonials.
Why Have a Landscape Design?
- With the help of a designer, you can create a future picture, incorporating your needs and desires, making your yard an extension of your living space -and a place you can enjoy for many years!
- A plan will save you lots by identifying what you can undertake on your own, knowing what you can afford this year in terms of the $ and in terms of time.
- It will save you money by identifying what really works with your lifestyle. .
- A plan will be that picture valued well over a 1000 words. It will give you focus and a passion to seeing it completed. ... Your "design for living".
- Some of the considerations ... linked here.
Why Have a professional design?
- A competent landscape professional has the knowledge and resources to get the important information you need.
- A landscape design professional has real experience in the industry and knows what will work in our sometimes challenging hardiness zones.
- A landscape design professional knows their business and communicates it clearly to you.
Why Prairie Scapes?
- We are that professional. We have the knowledge, experience and have a network of the right resources in our business.
- We have outstanding landscape design packages, created with your needs in mind. All packages provide much more than just that 'concept' or 'master plan'.
- We provide customized designs, based on YOUR needs and wishes, not 'cookie cutter' designs!
- We have come to understand the differences of opinion and ideas that may come to clash as you may work on your own plans. Many people find our expertise as that which causes peace in their household.
- We make a pledge to you that you will be more than happy with your package. We will always be available to provide you further information and to provide that critical support you may need to take on some or all of any project yourself.